Update of Terms & Conditions of Service
As always with restructures there is a need to review policies to ensure they line up with Company plans moving forward.
We recommend that you take a look at the updated Terms & Conditions of Service which take effect 1 July 2017 for all new Dealers and from 1 August 2017 for all existing dealers.
It’s been some time since we have updated these Terms and we’ve taken the opportunity to ensure that our increased support of the Dealer Channel, plus expectations of both parties is clear and documented.
The full document can be found on the website here: http://www.powertec.com.au/terms-conditions
Some of the important changes have been highlighted below:
Dealer Applications & Dealer Status
- The new Dealer Application now requests additional information. Specifically we are requesting the areas you service and if you are an installer. We will be utilising this information to ensure you receive the right type of leads and we can support you to build your business. We will be contacting our entire dealer base to review this with you but you are welcome to complete this information in the current Dealer Application if you wish to speed up this process – please use this link. https://www.powertec.com.au//dealer-application/
- After 1 years’ inactivity your will lose your Dealer status and will need to reapply as a Powertec Dealer. Your application will be assessed again in light of current requirements.
The Customer Warrants
- As a Powertec Dealer you undertake to carry the correct Insurance Cover for your Business in consultation with your own insurance broker. Remaining as part of the Powertec Reseller Program is reliant on this agreement.
- Any leads provided to Powertec Dealers will be offered Powertec products as the primary product and failing to do so will result in your Dealer contract being rescinded.
- You must follow specific marketing guidelines which include not making reference to carrier and other logos without their express approval.
Return of Goods
- Proper authorisation must be given by Powertec by way of a Returns Authority before goods can be returned. You can register your returns via the Powertec Ticketing system which can be found here: http://www.powertec.com.au/helpdesk/
To discuss the Terms & Conditions of Service, please don't hesitate to contact a member of the Management Team at: firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 07 5577 0500.